Episode 52 - Itooshii Hito no Tame ni*
For the Sake of My Beloved
* The illustration book lists this episode as "A New Story," which is the
title of the last chapter in manga vol.13
- The Japanese Air Force is being sent out
- Seiryuu is destroying the city, Nakago is beating Tamahome
- The seishi give Tamahome their power, and he goes Super Oni -- but Nakago remains
- Chiriko tells Miaka that Seiryuu can be sealed in the scroll, and Miaka makes that her
- Just after Nakago's "ji"(character) disappears from his forehead, Tamahome punches right
through him, and starts to see Nakago's past
- Nakago's mother had been raped by attacking soldiers, he was brought to the Kutou
emperor's court, and was sexually abused by the emperor
- Nakago dies, and Tamahome understands why he was the way he was (ara, that didn't
make much sense, did it)
- Taiitsu-kun appears, and the Nyan Nyan the dead seishi were using for their bodies pop
- The seishi discuss why Miaka's last wish should be; she makes her last wish: to make
the world the way it was before
- Miaka says she had to fix things, has to go take her exam, everyone had taught her what
- Taiitsu-kun and Nyan Nyan show their true forms, and "The Universe of the Four Gods"
is whisked away from Keisuke's hand
- Miaka says her good-byes to everyone, then she and Tamahome have one last kiss
- (this scene almost made me cry ;_; )They don't want to let go, but Tamahome disappears
- Miaka turns to Keisuke and says that "The Universe of the Four Gods" was a great
book, better than any other
- Later, in her room, Miaka reads the letter Tamahome had written to her; he says
someday he'll find her again
- Miaka gets into Yoppadai High(yabe~ I wrote Jonan by mistake at
first...), Yui goes there too, in the next class -- she still wears Nakago's earring
- They realize they carry everyone inside them -- in their memories
- Keisuke appears, has someone he wants Miaka to meet -- a transfer student who
remembers his past life. He was born for only one girl, and he was a member of the seven
who protected her. They were separated, but he vowed to find her again.
- Miaka looks at Tetsuya, and beyond him someone appears -- it's Tamahome!!
- Miaka starts to cry as he lifts his hand to reveal the ring on his finger
- "Finally," he says, "I've found you."
- END - "Wo Ai Ni"
Hai, owari. :)okay, it's over Minna, kono ato de manga o
yondekudasai ne!everyone, after this please read the manga, k?
Monogatari ga tsuzuku.the story continues Gochisoosama. expression: Thanks for putting up with me, even though it wasn't that great
- lmr ^_^ 4/9/97
Return to the synopsis
page Return to the main